Holiday Break 2019/20 Scholarship Application
At the Art Studio's scholarships provide financial support to families who are experiencing extreme financial difficulties.
Awards may vary from session to session, based on financial need and availability of funds.
Approval and Scholarship Award Process:
• Fill out the form below. Please include information on all family members being considered for a scholarship
• Incomplete scholarship forms will not be reviewed
• All application information will be kept confidential
• An ATAS staff member will contact you about the scholarship award
• ATAS may require scholarship applicants to contribute a minimum of $20 to help offset the cost of materials.
Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for scholarships early in order to be considered. The application is due one week prior to the start of a workshop. Scholarships may not be considered if received later than one week before a workshop start date.
*** Please only apply if you plan to have your child attend the session. Scholarship funds are limited and failure to show up, without informing us, wastes funds that could benefit another family.
Page 1 of 11
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SUNY Oswego LakerApps.