Community Funded Certification Application
The PALS Doula community contributes through their regular certification process to make certification accessible to BIPOC individuals as part of reparation work, and to low income individuals for whom the cost would be a barrier.
We do not currently offer coverage for birth doula training workshops, only for the purposes of certification with PALS or PALS sponsored workshops. Funds are granted based on the following:
- Identifying with an underrepresented community
- Financial need
- Current or planned work with underserved communities (communities with high infant and maternal mortality rates, communities facing health disparities, low income, minority, LGBTQIA+)
- Residence in Washington State
- Involvement in the WA birth community
- Alignment with PALS Mission, Vision, and Goals, Standards of Practice, and Code of Ethics
Have you read the PALS Mission, Value, and Goals statements?
Your address (street/city/state/zip):
Your email address:
Your phone #:
Are you currently a certified doula?
If yes, what organization are you certified with?
I am applying for (choose 1)
Other workshop sponsored by PALS
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service