Jennie Kew's Review Crew
Do you like reading contemporary erotic romances with heart?
What about quirky contemporary and paranormal erotic short stories?
Do you like free books?
If you answered "Yes!" to any or all of these questions, then I NEED YOU!
Applicants for Jennie Kew's Review Crew must be willing to dedicate the TIME it takes to read and review each ARC they accept, and give HONEST reviews that allow potential readers to make informed choices about my books.
Why do I need reviews?
1. Reviews help with author discoverability which in turn helps to grow my potential reader audience,
2. Reviews make my books eligible for future promotions and marketing strategies,
3. Reviews help sell books, and as a self-published author the more books I sell, the more books I can afford to write.
I mostly write contemporary erotic romances set in Australia but also write the occasional contemporary or paranormal erotic short story (approx. 5-7K in length). I understand that not everything I write will be to everyone's tastes, so you will have the option of selecting which series you'd prefer to review, or both. I'm not a full-time author, nor do I write fast, so you won't be swamped with review requests no matter which option you select.
If at any time you are unable to complete a review (believe me, I know, sometimes shit just happens), please contact me as soon as possible and I will keep your spot open for next time. Also, if you know you cannot commit to a particular review ahead of time, DO NOT click the Bookfunnel link, and again, contact me. ARCs are limited and will only be available for a short time. If you accept three (3) ARCs in a row and do not leave a review for any of them, you will be removed from the list.
Successful applicants will be notified via email. Anyone not contacted, will be placed on a waiting list (wait-listers will only be contacted when a place on the Review Crew opens up).
The nitty-gritty stuff:
1. If approved you agree never to share, distribute, or upload ARCs of Jennie Kew titles to pirate, file sharing or torrent websites, or anywhere else online. Book piracy is not only soul-crushing but as a self-published author, it is literally stealing money from my pocket, and food from my table.
2. If you are approved as a reviewer, ARCs will be available to you via Bookfunnel in MOBI or EPUB format ONLY.
3. Reviews MUST be left on Amazon US. If you are not a US citizen, I ask that you leave the review on your local Amazon, too, whether that be Australia, UK, Canada, India etc. If you feel so inclined, reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Apple Books, and Kobo, are also appreciated.
4. Please state that your review is voluntary, and NOT given in exchange for the book. Reviews "given in exchange" for items are being removed by Amazon for breach of TOS.
5. Reviews MUST be posted within 28 days of receiving ARC. I will send out reminder emails after 14 days.
6. Once your reviews have been posted, please email me the links at:
7. Due to the adult themes of my books you must be over 18 years of age.
8. Please subscribe to my author newsletter to stay up-to-date:
. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
9. NO tech support will be provided by the author. Please read all of Bookfunnel's instructions before attempting to download ARCs to ensure you receive your copy (in all honestly, I'm a total techno numpty and would probably make things worse).
If you think you'd be a good fit for my Review Crew and are willing to commit to the above requirements, please fill out and submit the form below.
Amazon Profile URL
Goodreads Profile URL
Previous review of a Jennie Kew book URL
Which series would you like to review?
The Q Collection (erotic short stories)
The Bennett's Bastards Series (contemporary erotic romances)
Both (I want it all)
I certify that I am over 18 years old
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service