Kehilah School 2020 and COVID-19
In order to provide a safe and healthy environment for our Kehilah School students this year, we are asking our families to please carefully review the below questions each day before sending your child to Kehilah School. IF, ON ANY SCHOOL DAY, YOUR RESPONSE TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS IS "YES," THEN YOU MUST KEEP YOUR CHILD AT HOME THAT DAY AND NOTIFY US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
This form must be completed EVERY DAY that your children attend school in person. Please keep this link available to complete EACH time and submit one separate form for each child. WE WILL NOT ADMIT ANY CHILD INTO THE KEHILAH SCHOOL WHO HAS NOT SUBMITTED A FORM PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SCHOOL DAY.
Please make every effort to complete the form in advance of class.
* Does your child have a temperature of 100.4 or higher?
* Has your child experienced a loss of smell or taste?
* Does your child have a cough?
* Does your child have muscle aches?
* Does your child have a sore throat, congestion, or a runny nose?
* Does your child have shortness of breath, chills, or a headache?
* Has your child exhibited any new gastrointestinal symptoms?
* Has anyone in your household been diagnosed with COVID-19?
* Have you or your child been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19?
* Have you or your child been asked to self-isolate or quarantine in the past two weeks?
* Have you or a member of your household traveled out of the country in the last 14 days traveled out of the country or to a state for which New York State requires quarantining upon return?
If you answered "YES" to any question, you may NOT send your child to Kehilah School that day.
By working together, we can create a safe space for our students and focus on having a year of fun and learning.
B'shalom and b'briyut (in health),
Shorashim (Kindergarten and 1st Grade)
Bet and Gimmel (2nd and 3rd Grade)
Dale (4th Grade)
Hay (5th Grade)
Vav (6th Grade)
Zayin (7th Grade)
High School (8th-10th Grade)
On behalf of the above child, the answer to all of the questions is NO. Please sign your name below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service