1. Scoring System, banners and other GO equipment is stored at Gymnastics Ontario, 2950 Keele Street Suite 202, Toronto, ON M3M 2H2. Pick-up or return of the items must be done during the operating hours at Gymnastics Ontario. It can be picked up and returned Monday to Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. An alternate time may be arranged with RG Manager. Please call ahead to confirm the time to ensure that there will be staff in the office to sign the equipment in or out. The equipment must be returned on the Monday or Tuesday (at the latest) in order to be prepared for the next event.
2. Your club is responsible for any loss or damage to the system and will bear all cost for lost, stolen or damaged parts. Minor wear and tear should be reported immediately upon return.
3. If a representative from your club is unavailable for pick-up, and shipment of the system to your club is required, your club is responsible for arranging the shipping with a reputable shipping company and any associated cost. Insurance must be purchased through the shipping company when shipping the scoring system.
4. Under no circumstances is the equipment to be given to or used by any other party than the club and volunteers noted in this agreement and for the purpose for which it is intended.
5. For Technical assistance and to report problems with the system, please contact Ekaterina Kharlip at firstname.lastname@example.org.