Fundraising Day 2020 - Management Committee Application Form
The AFP Greater Toronto Chapter & Fundraising Day 2020 Management Committee is on the search for dedicated volunteers to lead key positions for Fundraising Day 2020. AFP is committed to recruiting a broad range of established fundraising professionals that represent the diversity of our sector. This will include individuals with previous experience in senior volunteer roles in the Chapter, and those for whom this may be a first time.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: TUESDAY, AUGUST 6, 2019 at 5PM EST.
Responsibility of Committee Members
You are a team player that leads by example and celebrates the achievement of others. You are equal parts results-driven and passionate about the non-profit sector.
Terms are 1 year beginning August 2019 - August 2020. Terms are renewable to a maximum of 4 years at the discretion of the current event Chair and AFP Greater Toronto Chapter staff.
- Plan to attend all management committee meetings in-person or call-in (approx. 1 per month - estimated 4-6 hours per month beginning August 2019 - August 2020).
- Have relevant experience that will contribute to the overall success of the event
- Attend and host sessions at the event (at a reduced committee rate)
- Represent the AFP Greater Toronto Chapter in a professional manner and help contribute to providing an overall positive delegate experience at the event
**Please see a breakdown of each of the committee roles and responsibilities available in the following sections. ***
Your Skill Sets
- Knowledge of fundraising trends / professional development opportunities within the non-profit sector
- Knowledge of trends in conferences and events and experience in planning or organizing a variety of events
- Success with securing sponsorships and creating win-win partnerships
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service