2019-20 SCS Student Parking Pass Form
First priority will be given to seniors, then juniors, and finally, other drivers according to their birthdate.
Note: When buying a parking permit you must bring these items with you.
1. A copy of student’s valid NC Driver’s License with a picture.
2. $40.00 fee for 2 semesters; $20 for 1 semester. (You must not owe any other fees to the school.) Cash or checks made payable to the school are accepted.
Parking on school grounds is a privilege granted to students that meet and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
1. Obey all state and local laws governing the operation of motor vehicles and all established rules concerning operation and parking of motor vehicles on school grounds. This includes each person in the vehicle wearing a seatbelt at all times.
2. Refrain from bringing any weapons, alcohol, drugs not prescribed by a physician, or drug paraphernalia onto the school grounds.
3. I understand that any violation of the conditions set forth in this authorization may result in the suspension or termination of this parking privilege and may also result in appropriate disciplinary action by school administration.
4. I acknowledge that it may become necessary for school authorities to open, enter, and search the vehicle when there is reasonable cause/suspicion.
5. I understand the school assumes no liability for any damage to vehicles while parked on campus.
6. All vehicles must be NC registered and safety inspected. THE PARKING PERMIT FEE IS $40 for the school year and $20 for 1 semester. Replacement fee is $5.
1. Eligible student drivers are required to purchase a parking permit to park at the High School.
2. Students are required to park in the designated area(s) only. Do not park in staff, handicapped, or visitor spots.
3. All parking stickers WILL be on the inside of the bottom left corner of the windshield on the driver’s side.
4. If a student driver loses their tag or it is stolen, the student driver must purchase another permit that requires an administrator’s approval.
5. Do not attempt to purchase a permit for another student. All passes must be picked up by the student or parent.
6. Once students are on campus with their vehicle, they must park and exit the vehicle immediately! NO LOITERING!
7. At no time are students permitted to go to their vehicle during school hours, this includes during the lunch period, unless written permission has been granted from the administration. Students without written permission will be classified as “skipping class” and will face disciplinary consequences.
8. Students must have no discipline infractions to maintain a parking pass and consistently be on time for school.
ADDITIONAL REASONS STUDENTS MAY HAVE THEIR PARKING PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED OR REVOKED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
1. Repeated tardiness to school / extreme absenteeism.
2. Leaving campus without permission, or taking other students off campus when they did not have permission.
3. Reckless driving or unsafe movement.
4. Speeding and/or spinning tires: MAXIMUM SPEED ON CAMPUS IS 10 MPH.
5. Not following proper traffic patterns or driving through the bus lot.
6. Causing an accident while driving on campus (at any time - day or night).
7. Passing cars in the parking lot.
8. Smoking in your vehicle or allowing others to smoke in your vehicle.
9. Repeated violations of the Stanly County Code of Conduct.
10. ANY OFFENSE DEEMED UNSAFE BY THE ADMINISTRATION AND/OR THEIR DESIGNEES.
I have read and agree to abide by the rules above. I understand that parking my vehicle on campus is a PRIVILEGE and may be suspended or revoked for the reasons provided.
First and Last Name
Student ID Number
NC Driver's License Number
NC DL Expiration Date
License Plate Number (Primary Vehicle)
Make/Model/Color of Primary Vehicle
License Plate Number (Secondary Vehicle)
Make/Model/Color of Secondary Vehicle
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Stanly County Schools.
Terms of Service