Each attendee fills out an application for screening and fit for the right energy.
As such we're going to be spending a lot of time reviewing applications for the right fit from now until 2 weeks prior to the event.
As we get closer to the event, the cost of tickets will go up.
But if you apply early on, we reward you by offering a discounted rate based on when you apply.
Once you're approved, you'll have a week to purchase at that discounted price.
If you don't hear back from us within a week
-- PLEASE EMAIL ASAP firstname.lastname@example.org
(sometimes technology is wonky, we don't want to miss your application!) Please read our rules and expectations (on our "Rules" Page) before applying.
When you apply, you are agreeing that you have read all rules and will abide by them.COVID-19 Policy & Statement:
- Do not apply if you haven't been vaccinated against COVID-19. If you have medical conditions that are prohibiting you from receiving a COVID 19 vaccination, please email email@example.com
- We will be operating in accordance to local state and county laws which can be found here
- If you are renting one of the VIP rooms, please note, the cabin rooms are in a 3-story building and you will be sharing this space with others and masks will not be required inside the building. While we require proof of vaccination, we cannot guarantee that you won't be at risk. Please take this into consideration when applying.
- We collect your information in case we need to notify attendees of potential COVID-19 exposure.
- We will have a designated COVID-19 Isolation Room in case someone starts to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 and/or tests positive for COVID-19. They may remain in the Isolation Room until they can make other arrangements, but will need to vacate the premises by the last day of the event. If they have a tent they will be asked to relocate to an Isolation Area, and to wear tight-fitting (or doubled) surgical masks when near others or when using the restrooms.