Garden Volunteer Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Our gardens are located at the following sites:
- Christian Science Church, 1807 The Alameda, San Jose
- Hester Farm, 1460 The Alameda, San Jose
- ELSEE, 76 Race Street, San Jose
- Educare Silicon Valley, 1399 Santee Drive, San Jose
Please complete the form below and select your preferred dates/locations. Our Volunteer Coordinator will send you a confirmation email.
We would love your help weeding, seeding, transplanting, taking cuttings, thinning, mulching, composting and planting. We also would like help organizing the nursery, propagation area and scheduling, ordering and getting systems set up. This is primarily an outdoor volunteer experience.
Thank you for choosing to join us in our mission to revolutionize how land is used through urban regenerative agriculture and native community gardens that bring nature into the city. Your help is valued and we greatly appreciate your time and effort. Together, we can cultivate change in our community and solve global issues such as climate change and food insecurity with local solutions.
We are looking forward to working with you!
Name (Last, First)
Select Date(s) / Location(s)
6/05/21, 1-3 pm at Christian Science Church
6/12/21, 7-9 am at Hester Farm
6/19/21, 7-9 am at ELSEE
6/26/21, 1-3 pm at Educare
7/10/21, 7-9 am at Hester Farm
7/17/21, 7-9 am at ELSEE
7/24/21, 1-3 pm at Educare
8/07/21, 1-3 pm at Christian Science Church
8/14/21, 7-9 am at Hester Farm
8/21/21, 7-9 am at ELSEE
8/28/21, 1-3 pm at Educare
Important Volunteer Information
1. There will be a Team Leader for each volunteer session, please refer to them for tasks that will be done the day that you select.
2. Feel free to come back to this form if you have volunteered with us before and would like to select more dates.
3. Anyone is under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when volunteering with us or fill out a waiver form.
4. If a volunteer date is changed due to weather, you will be emailed at least two hours before your shift.
5. Please bring the following:
i. Water, snacks, closed-toed shoes, a hat, and gardening gloves (though we will have extra)
ii. A signed hard copy of the waiver form:
iii. if you are under 18, a hard copy of your waiver form printed out and signed by your parent or guardian.
iv. A positive attitude!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service