Your Sabbath Plan
Terms of the challenge, as presented in the April 26, 2020 sermon (
- Find a regular block of six hours in your schedule where you will rest.
- During that six hours, cease all work, ignore all alerts to your phone; choose instead to engage in things that bring you joy and spend time with people near and dear to your heart.
- Allow yourself to be bored if that’s what happens.
- Make that regular block of six hours non-negotiable.
- Practice your plan weekly for a month. Only then will you be able to evaluate its effect on you and your family
This is part of Ted Goshorn's doctoral project at the Candler School of Theology, Emory University. Your response is agreement to participate in this research study.
What's your sabbath plan?
Will you commit to practice regularly for a month?
Name: if I may follow up with you after a month to see how you're doing and what you're experiencing, please put your name here
Email: if I may follow up with you after a month to see how you're doing and what you're experiencing, please put your email address here
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service