2021 Downtown Whitewater Parade of Lights Entry Form
Welcome to this year's holiday parade! We are pleased to announce our theme is "Storybook Christmas". This year's parade is on December 3, 2021. Items of note for parade entrants:
1. This is a parade that happens during colder months, please prepare your participants to be protected from the elements for an hour or more! If inclement weather is on the horizon we will make a call 24 hours in advance to cancel for rain, sleet, or heavy snow.
2. This year's parade route is shorter to focus more fully on the downtown area as well as make the parade more accessible to participants. Lineup will be on 4th Street and utilizing an alley behind the Lutheran church. The parade will end on Whitewater Street at Cravath Lakefront Park's parking lot. A map will be sent to participants as a reminder 1 week ahead of the parade.
3. Lineup begins at 5:30 pm. The parade begins at 6:00 pm.
4. Please make sure that you have provided us with an email address so that we can share additional details as we draw closer to the event.
5. The City of Whitewater will film the event and a recording will be available on their streaming service Vimeo soon after the parade.
Entry Deadline: November 26, 2021
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please provide business name/organization of the parade entrant:
Please provide the name of the contact person:
Please share the best email address to contact you:
Please describe your parade entry:
Will you have music/sounds necessitating separating you from other parade entrants?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Downtown Whitewater, Inc..