Cloud Native Barcelona
We're always looking for speakers for Cloud Native Barcelona!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
About the speaker
Linkedin profile or short bio
Optional. We actively encourage and welcome diverse speakers!
From an underrepresented group in tech (eg. LGBTQ, women, racial minority, people with disabilities)
A first time speaker
About the talk
Talks should be:
* Targeted at a technical audience.
* Related to the CNCF projects and/or aligned with the Cloud Native Definition:
* At least as vendor-neutral as possible.
* Related to Open Source software or solution
The events usually run from 18:30 to 21:00, the first Wednesday of each month, and the agenda looks like:
- 18:30 - Welcome and gathering
- 18:45 - Introduction about the community/venue/sponsor (15 minutes)
- 19:00 - Frist talk (45 minutes)
- 19:45 - Second talk (45 minutes)
- 20:30 - Wrap up and networking
- 21:00 - Event ends
Please let us know in the comments if your talk requires any special setup or is longer than 45 minutes. We also have events dedicated to a single talk when they include hands-on labs or time-consuming demos.
Don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question!
Title of the talk
A couple of takeaways
Recommendations of appropriate audience
Wednesday, November 6th
Wednesday, December 4th
Comment for the organization team
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of rael.io.