Talks should be:
* Targeted at a technical audience.
* Related to the CNCF projects and/or aligned with the Cloud Native Definition: https://github.com/cncf/toc/blob/master/DEFINITION.md
* At least as vendor-neutral as possible.
* Related to Open Source software or solution
The events usually run from 18:30 to 21:00, the first Wednesday of each month, and the agenda looks like:
- 18:30 - Welcome and gathering
- 18:45 - Introduction about the community/venue/sponsor (15 minutes)
- 19:00 - Frist talk (45 minutes)
- 19:45 - Second talk (45 minutes)
- 20:30 - Wrap up and networking
- 21:00 - Event ends
Please let us know in the comments if your talk requires any special setup or is longer than 45 minutes. We also have events dedicated to a single talk when they include hands-on labs or time-consuming demos.
Don't hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question!