Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement
Please fill out this form for each participant in the 2019 Wednesday Night Games Series. (see
for more info!)
Must be signed by each participant
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way in Navigation Games 2019 Wednesday night event series listed below, I on behalf of myself and my heirs and executors:
1. Acknowledge that I understand that there are risks associated with orienteering activities and that I am in good health and if at any time I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue further participation in the activity. The risks may cause minor injuries, serious injuries or in extreme circumstances even death.
2. Understand that the risks associated with orienteering may be caused by me through my own actions, or inaction, or the actions or inaction of others participating in the activity and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable. I fully accept all such risks and responsibility for losses, costs and damages, I incur as a result of my participation in the activity.
3. Hereby accept and assume all such risks, and assume all responsibility for the losses, costs and/or damages following such injury, or death, even if caused in whole or in part, by the negligence of any and all of those involved with the running of the event(s) and hold them harmless.
4. Waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against the United States Orienteering Federation/Orienteering USA, the Navigation Games Orienteering Club and its members and officers, and the public and private land owners and lessees, their representatives, successors, and assigns for any injuries resulting from events on the dates listed below.
5. I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, and have signed it freely without the inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
6. I agree that I agree to the terms of this waiver for the duration of my participation in the Navigation Games 2019 Wednesday event series and if at any time I feel that participation is too dangerous, I will stop participating in these events.
Treasure Hunt/Map Race 1, Wednesday 9/18, Fresh Pond
Treasure Hunt/Map Race 2, Wednesday 9/25, MIT Campus
Treasure Hunt/Map Race 3, Wednesday 10/2, Danehy Park
Treasure Hunt/Map Race 4, Wednesday 10/9, North Point Park
Treasure Hunt/Map Race 5, Wednesday 10/16, Fresh Pond
Treasure Hunt/Map Race 6, Wednesday 10/23, MIT Campus
Vampire-O, Wednesday 10/30, Danehy Park
Name of participant
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Navigation Games.