Digital Marketer for Chess.com (Web and Mobile)
With over 30 million members, Chess.com and its mobile apps represent the largest community of chess players in the world. Chess.com is looking for a Digital Marketer to help attract new players, engage existing players, and reengage former players.
Each day, tens of thousands of new members signup and play on Chess.com. Our goal is to help them enjoy chess more, and to grow the popularity of chess worldwide. You will work with our existing marketing and content teams - all of whom who are passionate about chess!
- Improve retargeting via email and notifications
- Manage outbound email marketing
- Work with SEO team
- Monitor and analyze conversion metrics
- Manage PPC channels (this is NOT a major focus for us)
- Optimize all aspects of the user lifecycle and funnel
- Implement creative ideas for growing chess globally
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Strong English language
- Full-time or part-time position available
- Available during US hours
Chess.com is a fully remote company with over 150 team members all over the world.
You can learn more about us here:
What's your name?
What's your email address?
Where do you live?
What is your Chess.com username?
Please paste in a link to your resume or online profile.
In short, how do you feel your experience would fit this role?
What makes you most interested in this opportunity?
What questions do you have for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service