ARTitude Artist Application
All artists must complete this application, there is no guarantee of acceptance as a vendor.
ARTitude has changed this year! We will be offering 3-8 vendor spaces every weekend November 23rd through December 23rd.
Location & Hours - Vendor space will be available at at both locations:
The Orange Peacock Gallery, 120 W. Michigan Ave., Downtown Jackson
Saturday 11a.-7p. and Sunday 12p.-4p. (Setup Friday 5:30p.-7:00p. and Saturday 10a.-11a.)
AND The Orange Peacock at Ella Sharp Museum, 3225 Fourth St.
Friday 12p.-5p., Saturday 12p.-5p., and Sunday 12p.-4p. (Setup Friday 10:00a-12:00p.)
Vendor space cost is $60 per weekend.
Booth Size: Approximately 12' wide by 5' deep.
RULES - PLEASE READ COMPLETELY:
1. All pieces must be original work and made by the artist that submits the application. Commercial molds, patterns, kits, copies, etc. may not be accepted. Works in ceramic, drawing, fiber, glass, jewelry, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, wood, paper, or mixed media are eligible for submission. Booths must be comprised of a majority of original work.
2. Only Vendors and Artists approved by the event coordinators will be allowed to participate. Subletting, selling, or giving space to anyone else will not be permitted. One artist per booth unless otherwise approved (additional fees will apply.)
3. All booth fees are non-refundable must be paid in 1 week in advance. If not paid in full, space will be surrendered to another Vendor.
4. Vendors must man their booth and will retain 100% of their sales.
5. Vendors are responsible for their sales tax reporting. (It is recommended that Vendors have their sales tax license with them at the site.)
6. Vendors are responsible for maintaining proper insurance and protection of work and setup. Event coordinators are not responsible for loss or damage.
7. Booth assignments will be decided by the event coordinators. Spaces are not interchangeable or transferable.
8. The site will be open for booth setup Fridays 5:00p.-7:00p. and Saturdays 10:00a.-11:00a. If additional time is needed, please let us know in advance.
9. Booth Vendors must maintain a booth for the entire show and will not tear-down the booth until after close of business on Sunday.
10. Vendors must provide all of their own tables, chairs, display materials, and additional lighting. Booth dimensions may vary. All booths must fit inside the allotted space. Walls put up by vendors between booths (or not against an existing wall) may be no higher than 4 feet tall. Electricity is not guaranteed. Special requests may be subject to additional fees.
11. Alcoholic beverages and drugs are prohibited on the premises. Event coordinators may permit alcohol for special events, as appropriate.
12. Vendors and Artists agree to assist with marketing the event through social media, word of mouth, and any other appropriate methods. Some marketing materials may be distributed for use when available.
13. Event coordinators can utilize any images of artwork submitted for application or taken during the event for any promotional purposes in connection with this event and the Think Jackson LLC organization.
14. By submitting an application you release and agree to hold harmless the event coordinators, staff, volunteers, and property owner from any damage to your property or any personal injury which you or your helpers may sustain while participating in this event. Further you agree to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines developed by event coordinators and understand that failure to follow these rules, policies, and guidelines can mean expulsion from the event or future events.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service