2020-2021 CHS Band Private Lessons Enrollment Form
Upon completion of this form, your information will be sent to the private lesson teacher for your child's instrument and you will receive their availability and cost. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Klein (
It is the goal of Burleson ISD to provide the very best learning experiences for each band student. One of these learning experiences is the opportunity for a student to study privately with a professional instrumentalist. Students who take private lessons are more likely to make the top ensemble, make All-Region/Area/State, earn a 1st division on Solos & Ensembles, and receive college scholarships for playing their instrument in college (even if they aren't music majors). The money spent on private lessons can pay you back and MORE in the future!
Teachers have LIMITED number of slots, so sign-up early and don't miss out!
1. Private teachers are selected by the Centennial Band Directors and are available for all students.
2. Private lessons are optional, but highly encouraged
3. Private Lesson costs: $18-30 per lesson; some teachers w/ Fort Worth Symphony (or equivalent) may have a higher rate.
4. Students are taught at Centennial High School or their home campus once per week during their band period, or before/after school.
5. If a student is absent from school or in school but cannot attend the lesson, prior notification (24 hours) must be given in order for a make-up lesson to be re-scheduled.
6. If the student is in school and misses a lesson without prior notification to the teacher, the student will be financially accountable for that lesson.
7. Billing statements will be sent directly from Private Lesson Teacher. Payments will be made directly to the private lesson teacher (not band directors).
Student Name (First & Last)
Student Cell Phone
Contact Information & Scheduling
Parent/Guardian (First & Last Name)
What is your preferred method of communication?
If available for the teacher, do you prefer before school, during class, or after school?
Scheduling Concerns or Questions
Please include any scheduling requests or conflicts. Note that teachers will do their best to accommodate, but may not be able to fulfill all requests. If there are any other questions or concerns, please include them here.
PARENT/GUARDIAN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
By typing your first and last name below, you understand the information listed above and are providing consent to distribute the information on this form to the private lessons teacher for the purpose of scheduling lessons and/or answering any questions that you may have.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Burleson Independent School District.