Volunteer Form DSMA Gillette
DSMA GILLETTE EVENTS FOR 2020-2021
1. Go to
to check the current roster for each event.
2. Fill the form below to volunteer for an event .
3. If you cannot attend an event you have signed up for, please try to find a replacement.
4. We will contact you one week in advance of the event to remind you and to notify you of the final details of the event.
5. You must will leave Dartmouth 1 to 1.5 hours before check-in to get there on time.
6. Contact Sue Benoit at 508-558-0051 or
with any questions.
7. Volunteers MUST be 16 years of age or over. Valid ID's are required to be shown at check-in station.
8. Only 3 volunteers under the age of 18 are allowed to work each event and they can only work as runners.
Thank you for your service!
Student You're Working For
(this student will get $25 in their account for your volunteer work)
Have you worked at Gillette before?
Yes, as a manager (kitchen or financial)
Yes, as a cook
Yes, as a cashier
Yes, as a runner
Enter your age
16 or 17 years old
(anything else that may be relevant to your volunteering for this event)
Gillette Event you wish to volunteer for
Sunday, Nov. 15, 8:25pm Patriots vs Ravens
Monday, Dec. 28, 8:15pm Patriots vs Bills
Sunday, Jan. 3, 1pm Patriots vs Jets
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wellesley College.