Product Manager Application
* Own performance of products, drive them above the bar by setting strong game KPI targets and quality goals
* Benchmark metrics, establish streamlined frameworks, measure performance and provide actionable recommendations to game teams so they can establish their objective while keeping ownership of their projects
* Build world-class standards for all hypercasual and casual games built at Alictus
* Enhance and utilize your knowledge and experience of game design, meta design, marketability and monetization
*Analyze game metrics, identify optimization areas, lay out actionable strategies and execute them with relevant teams
* Establish standardized reporting structure and coordinate with team
* At least 3 years of professional work experience in a product management or a related role
* Strong organizational and execution skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Deep understanding of game analytics
* Being result-oriented and data driven
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Experience working with a team of developers & designers
NICE TO HAVE
* Track record of successful mobile games or tens of unsuccessful prototypes with an understanding of what didn't work out
* Entrepreneurial experience or startup experience
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive compensation package
* Objective based generous bonus plan
* Fully transparent company
* Strong work & team culture empowering autonomy, self-discipline and personal growth
* Knowledgeable and fun team giving each other feedback on a regular basis
* Resourceful company unlocking potential to reach highly ambitious and challenging goals
* Opportunity to benefit from being part of a growing company with mission to be one of the leaders in its industry
We are more than a hypercasual game development company. We do everything in-house; literally everything including game design, development, ads, automation and of course, publishing & scaling our top-charting long-lasting games.
That makes us strong and most importantly, a perpetual company. We are here to stay and keep growing towards our grand mission.
Everyone at Alictus works in partnerships: designers, developers, engineers, and growth team. Everyone in our team has a high ownership and provide critical thinking to make sure that we are constantly moving towards our objectives.
Alictus is filled with 'crazy enough' people: creative minds, technical geniuses, hackers & top performers. We hope you are one of us.
Linkedin profile URL and/or URL to CV
Why do you want to work at Alictus?
Additional Links (website, portfolio, github, behance, artstation etc.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alictus.