Plastic Free Commitment
Start living a zero-waste lifestyle and make a commitment to go plastic-free!
Plastic Free Marianas (PFM) aims to provide resources and ideas to help individuals in the CNMI reduce single-use plastic waste at home, work, school, or even while on-the-go. If everyone makes a small change, we will collectively make a massive difference in our community.
DO YOUR PART AND MAKE A PLASTIC FREE COMMITMENT TODAY!
Division of Coastal Resources Management (DCRM)
P.O. Box 501304 | Saipan, MP 96950
Gualo Rai Center, Middle Road, Gualo Rai
I commit to going plastic free by....
Select the following commitment(s) from the list:
1. CARRY REUSABLE BAGS: Keep one in your purse or backpack and a few in your car, so you don't forget to use them.
2. GIVE UP BOTTLED WATER: Use a reusable water bottle or a jar instead. You'll save money, too!
3. CHOOSE REUSABLE CONTAINERS: Ditch zip-top bags and plastic wrap and use reusable containers for leftovers instead.
4. CUT OUT PLASTIC PACKAGING: When shopping, buy fewer items packaged in plastic. Try buying in bulk.
5. SKIP THE STRAW: Drink straight from a cup or carry your own reusable straws.
6. PACK WASTE-FREE LUNCHES: Ditch single-serve items and replace with a reusable lunch box and containers.
7. STOP STYROFOAM: Choose restaurants that use biodegradable take-out containers or bring your own.
8. THROW PLASTIC FREE PARTIES: Treat guests to reusable party-ware instead of disposable plastic plates, cup, and cutlery.
9. ORGANIZE A BEACH CLEANUP: Reduce plastic pollution and bring your friends, family, school or community together to take action.
10. GET ACTIVE IN LEGISLATION: Choose a topic, write a letter and present testimony to local officials.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of DCRM.