Twitter co-host application for 21 Day Family Connections Experiment
Thank you for your interest in co-hosting Twitter parties with the 21 Day Family Connections Experiment. If selected as a co-host, we will introduce your and highlight you at the beginning of the Twitter party. As a co-host your responsibilities would include:
1) Please retweet the party invite. We will provide you the link.
2) Attend the party on 4th Friday of the month 12 pm MT (tentative). It will last approximately 1 hour.
3) Follow @21DayConnect and use the hashtag #21DayExperiment
4) Retweet the questions tweeted by Connections Experiment.
5) Feel free to answer the questions yourself and to tweet about how you are doing family history and connecting with your family during 2021!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Number of Twitter Followers
Which topics are you interested in being a co-host for?
Gift of Connection - Gifts for Mothers, Fathers and Graduates
Everyday Family Connections
Modernize Your Family Reunion
All About My family (like the All About Me plan but for your family members)
All About DNA
Preservation (memories, stories, heirlooms, etc)
Gift of Connections: Holiday Edition
Maximizing Holiday Connections
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service