LEAF Farmers' Market Vendor Policies & Application
1. Set up for LEAF Community Farmers' Market night occurs between 4:30 and 5:30 PM. All tables are to be set up before 5:30. The market ends at 8 PM.
2. You are responsible for bringing your own tables, chairs, and tents if needed.
3. You will be provided with a space that is approximately 12' by 12' and your table and set up must be contained in that space. If you need a larger space we need to know before market day.
4. June 4th is LEAF Spring Fest and our first market night and we run through to October 22nd. LEAF night occurs outside rain or shine. We may not have space under cover to accommodate your table. Please plan accordingly. Tents will need weights or stakes on stormy nights. Bring both. Lakewood storms can happen quickly.
5. To prevent vendor no-shows there is a $50 (returnable) deposit to vend at LEAF Community Farmers' Market. You can miss only one scheduled week. Your $50 will be returned to you at the end of the year if you can stick to your schedule. LEAF still relies on vendor donations to help pay for marketing and operational costs. We still suggest giving LEAF a 5% donation each week you vend.
6. Contact the guest vendor coordinator as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an assigned night.
7. We are encouraging vendors to attend weekly. If you would like to come less often the Guest Vendor coordinator will work with you to assign particular night (s) that you will be a guest vendor. You will guest vend only on those nights assigned to you. But, you are welcome to ask to vend more often.
8. You must follow federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing the item in which you are vending.
Any questions can be sent to:
I agree to the rules posted above.
Name of Company or Farm
Products that you will have available regularly.
Please list your available Thursdays
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service