The 2022 Harwinton Fair is scheduled for September 30th, October 1st and 2nd.
Harwinton Fair Vendor Price Sheet (fee schedule) for 2022
• $150.00 per 6ft section ($25.00 per foot).
• We supply; 1 table per section and night Security.
• NO ELECTRIC HEATERS, no chairs are supplied. No food vendors inside.
• 5- and 10-foot increments.
• Merchandise Vendors: $23.00 per linear foot
• Food Vendors: $30.00 per linear foot
• Nonprofit organizations: $22 per linear foot
Electric: $40.00 for the first 20 amps single or multi-phase
For vendors using more than a single or multi-phase 20-amp circuit:
• $3.00 per amp above 20-amps
• $30.00 early hookup prior to Thursday.
Please indicate if you would like the site electrician to hard wire your location or the type of connector you require.
Ensure you indicate the volt & amperage requirements on your contract. The only person allowed inside an electrical panel is the Fair designated Electrician.
• Vendors may sell soda in a 16- or 20-ounce plastic or metal container or fountain dispensed in a covered 12 oz. cup minimum with a permit ($250.00).
• A beverage permit will be issued and displayed in a conspicuous location.
• No glass bottles.
• Coffee will be fair traded at $2.00 an 8 oz cup minimum.
Cooking oils must be removed by the vendor who uses them. Do not leave on the grounds or dump in the dumpster.
While there are no exclusive contracts, we attempt to limit the like vendors and keep a reasonable distance from those that do provide a similar food item.
All signage and display cases must be kept within your area not in walkways or space access ways.
Hawking, drumming or barking up business anywhere on the fairgrounds is not permitted.
“Silly String”, bow and arrows sets, sling shots, and any item the Board of Directors disapproves of, will not be sold nor displayed. Hand billing is strictly forbidden.
Lisa S. Briotti Superintended of Concessions
Feel free to contact me at 860-307-1925 or my new email address firstname.lastname@example.org