Suncrest Elementary School Outdoor Learning Habitat Project
LSIC Project (Local School Improvement Committee)
ETCH YOUR NAME AS PART OF THE SUNCREST ELEMENTARY FAMILY
As part of the campaign to build our outdoor learning habitats at Suncrest Elementary School, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to have your name, or that of a family member, permanently associated with those efforts. For only $100, you can have your engraved brick(s) permanently embedded in a walkway or learning surface on the campus of Suncrest Elementary School. Bricks are 4 X 8 inches and are engraved in black writing.
· Inscriptions may contain three lines of up to 17 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation
· Only one name per brick is allowed (e.g. Janice Haines, Class of 1960, The Smith Family or Go Suncrest are permitted but John and Jane Smith is not)
· Use only capital letters
· Use numerals (0-9)
· Use of symbols will be limited to ampersand (&), apostrophe (’), comma (,), dash or hyphen (-), exclamation point (!) forward slash (/), numeric (#), period (.), plus (+) or quotes (’’).
· Inscriptions will communicate non-commercial messages only. Company names may be used, but company phone numbers, slogans and pitches will not be permitted
· Discriminatory or inappropriate messages which refer to an individual’s or group’s sex, race, color, religion, national origin or physical handicap will not be permitted.
· The Suncrest Elementary LSIC Outdoor Learning Habitat Committee will have final approval on all bricks.
· Bricks ordered together will be placed together to the extent possible
ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS AND PAYMENT
Please fill out a form for each brick you would like to order. You can order as many bricks as you would like.
Please use School Cash Online to pay with a credit card, debit card, or electronic check. Use the following link:
Your Name (first and last)
A number to contact you at:
Brick One - Please read inscription guidelines before filling out this section
Please print the information exactly as you would like it to appear on the brick. Only one name per brick is allowed (Please print in capital letters) Press the enter key to go to a new line
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Monongalia County Schools.