2020 TRINICY Volunteer Leader Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a TRINICY Volunteer Leader!
TRINICY is recruiting to identify potential leaders who are committed to helping advance Christian excellence in education.
ARE YOU A MEMBER?
● Please note that all of these positions are voluntary, unpaid, and members-only.
● Please fill out the membership application form before proceeding:
READ BEFORE APPLYING
● TRINICY's Vision, Mission, & Values:
● Link to the Position Descriptions Draft:
(<-- 2019 PD; 2020 PD coming soon)
OUR IDEAL APPLICANT HAS THE FOLLOWING:
● Desire to glorify God in education as a Christian leader, ambassador, and mentor
● Determination to reach TRINICY’s mission and vision
● Drive to transform education to highlight what is good, true, and beautiful
● Craving for a like-minded international community of conservative Christians
● Ability to balance goal- and task-oriented leadership
● Ability to stand and withstand in the face of uncertainty, ambiguity, and risk
● Ability to communicate, coordinate, and collaborate well with others
● Problem solving skills marked by initiative, creativity, and persistence
● Humility evident through teachability, flexibility, and accountability
● Time, energy, ability, and technology to volunteer in a web-based organization
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email
First and Last Name
Are you a TRINICY Member?
Yes (If so, please proceed with the application)
No (If not, please apply for membership first)
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service