When: Saturday, August 26th at 8 am
Location: Swope Park (Battle of Westport Visitor Center) The race will be a 5K cross country course throughout the park.
- Check-in: help checking-in the runners and prepare their packets and required documents
- Shirts table: mange the shirts station. Each runner gets a shirt upon registration
- Water station: set-up water stations and hand water bottles to runners
- Course Marshalls: guide runners through the run/walk
- Check-out: help cleaning and wrapping up the event
Please note that those roles are primitive and could be updated. However, we would love to know your preference and utilize your experience the best way we can.
Once you register, we will contact you soon to provide you with more info. Meanwhile, you can encourage others to participate in the event. For more information, please visit: http://www.reachoutandreadkc.org/content.php?id=10004#.WYfScMaZP-Y