Which CPT is for me?
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “alternate work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other time of required internship or practicum which is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school” [8CFR 214.2(f)(10)(i)].

If you plan to work off campus, use this quiz to help you decide what type of CPT you should apply for.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy