Representatives of FEPTO members (training institutes or accredited organisations) have a possibility to apply for a scholarship for the Annual Meeting. Your application (here below) will be submitted at the same time with the registration.
You will get a scholarships, if:
* You are a representative of a member organisation of FEPTO, which home country is mentioned below. Only one scholarship is granted for one member organisation.
* There is still available funds for scholarships (the maximum amount is defined by FEPTO Council). "First come, first served!"
* You pay your reduced registration fee by the due date. You will pay only the amount which includes the scholarship.
If any of above mentioned prerequisites is not fulfilled, your scholarship will not be granted.
The amount of grant depends on the home country of the member institute:
* Full scholarship covers 2/3 of the participation fee: Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Republic North Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Serbia and Turkey.
* Half scholarship covers 1/3 of the participation fee: Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania and Portugal.
The local organising committee LOC will inform you about the scholarship after you registration.