Corps de Burlesque Syllabus - Emerald and Sapphire
Emerald Garter - Beginning Wednesday 29 July 2020
The compulsory course - welcome to burlesque!
In this six week course we learn about the rich history of burlesque, and explore posture, posing, walking in heels, glove and stocking peels.
No nudity is involved in this course.
Classes held at Garden City Dance Academy, 520 Cranford Street, Redwood
Wednesday nights, 29 July to 2 September, 6.15pm-7.15pm
Sapphire Garter - Beginning Monday 27 July 2020
Baby likes to bump 'n' grind!
This six week course is perfect for unleashing that fierce femme fatale!
Get ready to dance as you learn to seduce your audience using the lower body isolations that make up bump 'n' grind style movements. The striptease aspect in this course is corset and bra removal.
Some nudity is involved in this course, however it is NOT compulsory.
You must have completed the Emerald Garter course to be eligible for the sapphire garter course (or sign up for both!)
Classes are held at Garden City Dance Academy, 520 Cranford Street, Redwood
Monday nights, 27 July to 31 August, 7.15-8.15pm
Enquiries please contact
Emergency contact (name and phone number)
Do you have any injuries or medical conditions we need to know about?
Which course(s) are you signing up for?
Emerald Garter (Wednesday nights)
Sapphire Garter (Monday nights)
* Please note these classes are R18 (or R16 with legal guardian's consent, please email for a consent form
* Full payment is required in advance to book your place in a course. Payment plans are available, please email to discuss
* Please deposit funds into this Westpac account 03-0937-0218551-002 (account name M A L King)
Please use your name and "Emerald" or "Sapphire" as a reference
* Course fees are fully refundable up to 7 days before the start date. No refunds will be given after the course has commenced.
Extreme circumstances will be taken into consideration.
* Minimum attendance for each course is required. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a course if there are not enough students booked in. If required, refunds will be granted where courses need to be cancelled.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service