Free Black Therapy is connecting with Black or African American or other mental health therapists who may be interested in working with us!
This is part-time work for currently practicing Psychotherapists who meet the following criteria:
• Black or African American or other mental health counselors/providers (Licensed, Associate level, and Pre-licensure welcome to apply)
• Can take on 1-2 or more clients within the next month and provide them with up to 5 sessions of 1-hour each (45 or 50 minute therapeutic session)
• Position is fully remote, the provider must have their own HIPAA compliant video/audio conference capabilities
• The sessions are prioritized for Black or African American individuals, 18+, with low income and lacking health insurance. All are welcome to sign up.
• If you are interested in working with us, this is HOW IT WORKS:
1. We will confirm with you all the details you provide in this form (billing, availability, number of clients etc.) before matching you with a client(s).
2. Then the client(s) will be notified to contact you, and you must respond within 2 business days.
3. Provider will submit a monthly invoice to Free Black Therapy here https://forms.gle/mLQxnFHqiQspfBZ89
• Free Black Therapy will pay the session fee that you indicate in this form (must be considered "reasonable compensation" according to the IRS) for 5 sessions, through your preference of PayPal, CashApp, or EFT.
• By signing up, you are committing to meeting these expectations
Please sign up if you are interested. Or if you know therapists who may be interested, please send them our way. All questions, knowledge, and advice are welcomed! We believe feedback is a gift, so the more the merrier!
Free Black Therapy