1. Who are you paying for? (One person can pay for many; enter "none" if someone else is paying for you.)
2. Do you want special housing? Do you want to bring a guest? (some extra cost, arranged by email).
3. Determine how and how much will you be paying. Wire: Students and postdocs 550 Euros; Full 850 Euros. US Paypal: Students and postdocs $600; Full $900. (Fully funded post-docs are welcome to pay full fare to help cover costs for others.)
4. Pay conference fees. (See instructions on http://dynamicwalking.org.)
5. Each attendee should prepare the following files:
a) headshot photo, ideally square, at least 150 x 150 px. Your face is centered and fills most of the frame. (use your laptop camera if you don't have a handy headshot).
b) 1 min video, please not much more [.mp4, .mov, mpg, etc.]. i) In simple language explain your talk: question?, method?, answer so far?. or ii) If you are not giving a talk or poster, introducing yourself and what you are interested in learning.
c) Your poster/talk abstract. PDF. No more than 2 pages. Font size >= 10 pt. Not needed if you are not giving a talk or abstract.
6) Upload the three files to this Dropbox folder: https://www.dropbox.com/request/xmQuJ8N00fCjbwYXVdPm
Once you have done 1-6 above, please fill in the remaining info we need below.