2020 Sponsorship of the Arts Grant Application, funded by the Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana "Community Art Fund"
DUE NOVEMBER 1, 2019
5:00 pm Central Time
General Community Art Fund Granting Notes:
• Funds are intended for projects or programs offered between January 1 and December 31 of 2020.
• Funds are intended for the benefit of students within Vanderburgh County.
• Funds may be awarded only to schools or organizations with a 501(c)(3) status.
• Applications are reviewed by a committee comprised of Arts Council Board Members and arts education community advocates, with funding recommendations voted on by the full Board of Directors of the Arts Council of Southwestern Indiana.
• Grant reports are required at the completion of all projects and programs receiving funding (funds must be spent within 12 months of receipt).
• Changes to use of funds in approved grants must be requested in writing.
Sponsorship of the Arts Grant Information
• Applications due November 1, funds allocated January, 2020. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of application. If you do not receive a confirmation within 2 business days, please contact the Arts Council office at (812) 303-3178.
• Grants of up to $5,000 are available for development or advancement of arts opportunities and experiences for Kindergarten through 12th grade students in Vanderburgh County.
• Active engagement of students is preferred to passive engagement.
• Grants are evaluated on quality of programming, number of students impacted, degree of active/passive engagement of students, innovation of the project, and likelihood and measurability of success.
• Projects or programs able to demonstrate sustainable impact are preferred. (For example, a request for funds to purchase equipment that can be used in subsequent years.)
• Programs impacting under-served populations are preferred.
• New programming is preferred over underwriting existing programming.
• Funds are generally not awarded for food or t-shirts.
Contact the Arts Council at (812) 303-3178 or
with any questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service