Important Reminders:• PSAT Testing at Glenn High School or Cedar Park High School will be held on October 30, 2019.
• Please sign in at the receptionist desk no later than 8:20 a.m. and wait there for further instructions regarding testing room assignment. Testing will end around 12:45 p.m.
• Remember to bring a valid photo ID. Acceptable ID examples: government-issued driver’s license or non-driver ID card, official school-produced student ID card from your school you currently attend, government-issued passport, government-issued military or national identification card.
• Electronic devices will be collected prior to testing and returned after testing is complete. We suggest not bringing electronic devices.
• Remember to bring your own scientific or graphing calculator and pencils.
• Highlighters, food, and drinks are not permitted during testing. Your receipt of registration will be confirmed via email with further instruction by:
Jennifer Aragon, Glenn HS Dean of Instructionjennifer.firstname.lastname@example.orgGlenn High School; 1320 Collaborative Way, Leander TX 78641
Jennifer Colman, Cedar Park HS Dean of Instructionjennifer.email@example.comCedar Park High School; 2150 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park TX 78613