2020-2021 Timberline Schedule Change Request Form
1. This is a REQUEST form ONLY. There are no guarantees that your request will be granted. We will do our best to accommodate the needs of students; because sections are limited, not all students receive their first choice.
Appropriate reason for a schedule change include:
a. Approved level changes
b. Computer and/or clerical error.
c. Special Education placement.
d. Failure to meet a course prerequisite.
e. Enrollment in a course to meet graduation requirements.
f. Adding a course to replace a study hall.
2. Course change requests will be processed as quickly as possible, in the order that they are received, once fully and appropriately filled out.
3. COURSE CHANGE REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE START OF THE SEMESTER. Once the term starts, requests for that term will no longer be accepted.
4. Teacher change requests will NOT be granted.
5. Check PowerSchool to see if your request was granted. During August, please allow up to a week for your change to be processed.
Gardalen (8th Grade)
Reed (9th Grade)
Nelson (Student Services Specialist)
Reason for Request
Term for Requested Change
Course(s) You Would Like to DROP and ADD
Example: DROP period 2 Spanish 1 and ADD German 1
Parent Approval and Email
By submitting my email address, I approve this requested course change and verify that I am the parent/guardian of the requesting student.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of WCSD.