Unit 10 Practice Quiz
Your LAST Name:
1. Bleeding disorders often result from a lack of which one of the following vitamins:
2. Megakaryocytes pinch off anucleate fragments called:
3. A _?_ clot is formed during the process of hemostasis.
4. Which one of the following is NOT true of WBCs:
they initiate the clotting process
they locate areas of tissue damage through chemotaxis
they account for less than 1 percent of total blood volume
they use diapedesis to move in and out of blood vessels
they move by ameboid motion
5. Platelets are fragments of multinucleate cells called:
6. The process whereby the binding of antibodies to antigens causes RBCs to clump is called:
7. Blood cell formation in adults occurs in all of the following EXCEPT the:
proximal epiphyses of the humerus
shaft of the femur
flat bones of the skull
flat bones of the pelvis
proximal epiphyses of the femur
8. Before red blood cells enter the bloodstream, they
soak up oxygen.
multiply their mitochondria.
eject their nucleus.
9. The type of leukocytes that become macrophages in the tissues are:
10. The ion essential for blood clotting is:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service