Summer Programmes 2020 Registration Form
Bringing the wonderful world of theatre and performing arts to the young people of Hong Kong since 1999!
Faust’s highly sought-after Summer Programmes in both Theatre and Creative Writing are back for its 21st season of dramatic fun and storytelling! Our week long Theatre and Creative Writing programmes aim to provide a fun-filled learning environment for children to develop self-confidence and teamwork, while fostering a respectful environment in which participating students learn from each other’s experiences.
𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
• Students must wash or sanitise their hands before entering the studio
• We will take the temperature of every staff member and child upon arrival.
• We ask that if your child has a fever, cough or any other indications of being ill that you do not bring them to the workshop that day
• Masks will be kept on for most of the workshops in our Summer Theatre programme, except for during the open session on the last day. Children may keep their masks on if they prefer.
• In our Creative Writing programmes, each child is required to wear a mask throughout the workshops
• Warm up exercises and staging will avoid close proximity as much as possible
• Students will not be allowed to share snacks or drinks during break time
The registration reserves your child’s place but is not confirmed until payment is received and email confirmation has been sent by our registration team. If the group is full, you will automatically be placed in a waiting list and the registration team will contact you to follow up for other options.
Please note that courses are held in English and are designed for children who are fluent in English.
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝟭𝟬% 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸, 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!
Child's First name
Child's Last name
Date of Birth
Primary Contact Number
Primary Email Address
Additional Email Address (Optional)
Name of School
Please briefly describe your child's performing arts experience
Does your child have any medical or behavioural conditions that may affect their ability to participate in drama-based activities?
Please tell us where you heard about Faust
Already a member
KidsFest/ Other Production
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service