2. Applications are subject to review and not all entries are approved.
3. To qualify as an entry you must be a locally based civic or community group, school, business, or individual.
4. All parade entry participants MUST fill out a Parental Consent/Waiver of Liability form and submit them prior to the parade. If we do not get a waiver form from everyone participating in your entry you will not be allowed to walk in the parade.
5. While all entries are considered, floats are preferred as they are more festive and fun!
6. Any entries involving animals are responsible for cleaning up after animals.
7. You may not throw anything into the crowd during the parade.
8. All vehicles MUST be decorated in order to participate.
THE DEADLINE FOR PARADE ENTRIES IS MARCH 1st, 2016.No refunds on or after MARCH 1st, 2016. In the event of inclement weather, the Parade and Festival will continue as planned. If accepted to participate, confirmation, load-in, and organizational information will be sent to you later than March 9th, 2016.
For further information or questions please call us at (562) 570-6816 or email email@example.com.
Sponsor an Entry - Know a great local organization that you want to help out? Sponsor them in the parade! = $200
Be A Judge - VERY limited! Be one of 3 guest judges! = $300
Your Company “Proudly Sponsors” Banner - Get your company seen and recognized for their sponsorship! = $200
Hang your banner on parade route - Great option if you already have a banner! = $150
Your family name, crest, logo, or group on our "Sponsors" banner in judging zone - Budget friendly and a great way to support and show your Irish heritage if you can't be in the parade as an entry. = $75
Once this application is complete please make arrangements for payment. Payment is accepted online by credit card & Paypal, or you can mail or drop off a check/money order to: 6th & Pine Development604 Pine Ave, 5th FloorLong Beach, CA 90802
NOTE: Banners or banner art must be delivered as soon as possible, no later than March 1st, 2016. Deliveries may be arranged via PartyonPine@gmail.com