Women to Watch in HTL 2020 Index Advocate for Change Nomination Form
Launch of the Women to Watch in HTL 2020 Index
Following the success of the Women to Watch in HTL Index in 2019 in partnership with The MBS Group, we are delighted to launch the Women To Watch in HTL 2020 Index - again supported by the wonderful team at The MBS Group.
The inaugural edition in 2019 unearthed a monumental wealth of experiences, personal and professional stories, successes, tips and lessons learnt. The women featured in last year's Index have inspired many others to progress within our industry, and have become mentors and role models. The buzz around the launch of the Index last year was phenomenal and we can still feel its powerful and positive impact.
The 2020 Index will include two categories:
- Women to Watch in HTL
- Advocates for Change in HTL
We are now seeking your nominations for this year's Index for:
Advocates for Change in HTL: leaders who are creating a culture of inclusion and belonging, who are drivers of change in the area of D&I, and who embrace and champion all aspects of diversity. Only ten people will make it into the Index, so we are looking for trailblazers who stand out because of their unwavering commitment to promoting - in particular - gender and ethnic diversity in their organisation.
Advocates for Change will be senior leaders across HTL who are committed to creating a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging (D,I&B) that supports women and ethnic minorities. These Executives will be advocates within their organisation and beyond.
Criteria for being considered as Advocates for Change in HTL are outlined below. Nominees will need to provide supportive evidence for each of the criteria.
- Being a mentor/sponsor of women and/or ethnic minorities
- Being a promoter of D,I&B initiatives in their organisation
- Supporting external initiatives and campaigns that promote D,I&B beyond the confines of their own workforce, for the good of the HTL industry as a whole
- Speaking at their company’s events on the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive culture
- Being a public advocate of D,I&B (for example sharing their support for the D&I agenda on social media)
- Making a public commitment to the D&I agenda (for example, signing up to the Diversity in HTL Charter, complying with the Hampton-Alexander Review targets, signing up to the Race at Work Charter, actively working towards complying with the Parker Review targets etc)
Terms and conditions:
- Nominations will need to be supported by the CEO/HR Department of the nominee (as applicable)
- No more than one person from the same organisation will be included in the Index unless determined otherwise by WiHTL
- Being nominated does not guarantee inclusion in the Index
Nominations will open on the 9th March and will close on the 31st August. The Women to Watch in HTL 2020 Index will be published on the November 2020.
To submit a nomination, please complete our nomination form below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of WiHTL.