PSNA Officer & Board Member Application
Thank you for your interest in joining our Plaza Shamrock Neighborhood Association board.
General Information (Requirements):
- Must reside in Plaza Shamrock
- Must be a member of the PSNA (sign up here:
- Attendance required: 75% of board meetings
- Must head or subhead a minimum of one neighborhood initiatives per year
About the board and the terms:
- Total number of board members needed each year: 5-7
- Board member terms: 2 years
- Number of consecutive terms permitted: 0
- Number of members to be elected each year: 2-4
What position are you applying for?
What are your particular areas of interest in PSNA?
Membership / Volunteer opportunities
Neighborhood events (eg, National Night Out, Member socials, Giving back to the community)
Neighborhood Crime Watch
Sponsorship / Advertising
Website / COmmunications (e-newsletter, email, etc)
Zoning / Neighborhood Development
Are you able to commit monthly to board meetings, monthly neighborhood meetings, and volunteering at PSNA events?
How long have you lived in Plaza Shamrock?
Less than 6 months
Between 1-3 years
Between 3-5 years
Between 5-10 years
More than 10 years
Why did you choose this neighborhood?
What are your favorite things about Plaza Shamrock?
What would you like to see changed?
How would you help in making those changes?
What special skills will you be bringing to the board? (writing, PR, law, graphic or website design, social media, etc)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service