CARIBE ARTS FEST 2021 VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
VENDOR OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY, NOV 20 2021
Music, Food, Art, Kids Zone and more | Griffing Park, North Miami | Noon – 10pm
The undersigned vendor hereby submits its application to be a vendor. The undersigned agrees to review and be bound by the rules attached to this registration form. Please complete the following information:
Deadline for all submissions is Friday, November 5.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns related to vending by calling Caribe Arts Fest at 786-559-7352 or email
This event is sponsored by the North Miami CRA.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Vendor Contact Name
First and Last
Street number, city, state
Describe products for sale
Please submit images of items that will be sold.-Please include at least 3 photos of your items with application along with 1 booth photo. Images will not be returned. No Items ‘Made In China’ allowed. | No drinks can be sold by vendors (this includes water)
ARTISANS BOOTH EVENT FEES
ARTISAN VENDORS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO JOIN US WITH AUTHENTIC, HAND MADE PIECES OR CONCEPTS. A PROFESSIONAL AND CREATIVE PRESENTATION OF YOUR BOOTH IS RECOMMENDED AND WILL ALSO BE CONSIDERED DURING THE VETTING PROCESS. NO MADE IN CHINA PRODUCTS WILL BE ALLOWED. VENDORS WILL RECEIVE A MAXIMUM OF 4 FREE ADMISSION WRISTBANDS. HOW DO YOU DESCRIBE YOUR ART?
Digital Photography / Interactive
FOOD BOOTH EVENT FEES
EACH VENDOR WILL RECEIVE A MAXIMUM OF 4 FREE ADMISSION WRISTBANDS INCLUDINGTHE LICENSEE. VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAVING THEIR AREA FREE OF LITTER AND DEBRIS. SECURITY (CLEANING) DEPOSIT of $150 for Food VENDOR’S INITIAL SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED TO THEM ONLY AFTER A VISUAL INSPECTION AND WRITTEN RELEASE BY CARIBE ARTS FEST. WHEN ALL DEBRIS IS CLEARED AND GROUNDS CLEANED TO SATISFACTION THE INITIAL SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED. VENDORS NOT LEAVING THEIR AREA FREE OF LITTER AND DEBRIS WILL FORFEIT THEIR SECURITY DEPOSIT. ALL COOKING OILS OR COALS SHALL NOT BE DISPOSED OF ON THE GROUNDS, BUT SHALL BE TAKEN BACK TO THE VENDOR’S PLACE OF BUSINESS.
Food Booth / Food Cart Fees 10X10 inc. lights -
Security (Cleaning) Refundable Deposit – Food Vendors only $150.00____ (Not Applicable to Food Trucks) (All tents are side less, furnished with 1 table and 2 chairs. Tents with sides are an additional cost.)
If applying after November 5 for food and arts/craft. Late Registration Fee $50.00
Late Registration Fee $50.00
VEHICLES AND EMPLOYEES
Please list the vehicles being used the day of the event
Please list the employees working the day of the event. Wristbands can be picked up on the day of registration.
(we are responsible for tents, tables, chairs, lights, etc. Electric is provided – you bring 100ft cords.)
(Company name, agent, address & coverage)
FESTIVAL SPONSOR/VENDOR RULES
1. Set Up. Vendor set up is scheduled for the early morning of Saturday, November 20, beginning at 8:00 a.m. The address is Griffing Park, NE 123 Street and, W Dixie Hwy, North Miami, FL 33161. All food vendors with tents, trailers, and other vending equipment must be set up by 10:30 a.m. All vendors will be supplied a tent, tables, and, lights, etc. Please look for the name of your business via the signage on tent. We will not be able to give you a site map in advance. The Festival will provide parking for vendors. Parking maybe at an additional cost. Vendors may not bring animals to the park. No pets are allowed. No music can be played that can be heard outside of your set up.
2. Patron Entrance Times (Approximate). Saturday 11am – 10pm
3. Safety. You are solely responsible for complying with all safety, health, and fire code requirements. You must have a fire extinguisher at your location if you are dealing with any electronic, cooking, or grilling equipment.
4. Water & Electrical Hook-up & Ice. Caribe Arts Fest provides electrical and water hook-up. You must indicate on your application whether or not you are a heavy electric load user. Please use gas if possible. You are responsible for supplying all power cords and hoses which may be required to connect to suitable power and water. We will have an electrician on site for your assistance. Please remember to provide lighting for the night portion of the Festival. We will have ice on the premises available for your purchase/convenience.
5. Access to Location During Event. During the actual musical portions of the Caribe Arts Fest, you will not be allowed to operate a motor vehicle or other vehicle to and from your vending location. This means you must stock your supplies in advance and make suitable arrangements to operate your space without travelling across the Festival grounds. Given the large number of persons expected to attend, this rule must be strictly enforced. Please conclude your stocking and set-up well prior to the commencement of music each day to avoid problems. Should an emergency arise, please contact Michelle McKoy so that your concerns may be resolved.
6. Indemnification and Insurance. You are solely responsible for any injuries, accidents, or losses which may be sustained as a result of your vending operations. The North Miami CRA, Caribe Arts Fest, Miami Dade County, City of North Miami, Griffing Park, shall have no responsibility for any accident or injury caused by your activities. You must maintain your own liability insurance and have proof of insurance available during the Festival for inspection purposes. By participating in the Caribe Arts Fest, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the City of North Miami, Miami dade County and the North Miami CRA, from any damages, lawsuits, or claims arising out of any injuries or accidents occasioned by your activities. Please send a copy of your insurance certificate with your application.
7. Restricted Products. No drinks of any type may be sold at the Caribe Arts Fest, as the Festival retains the right to sell all drink products.
8. Exclusivity. The Caribe Arts Fest is unable to guaranty any exclusivity or restrictions on the number of vendors or the type of products sold unless negotiated in advance. You will be assigned a space based upon the judgment of the Caribe Arts Fest, and no locations are guaranteed. We will certainly do our best to provide you with a convenient and suitable space for the sale of your products.
9. Conduct. The Caribe Arts Fest is a family oriented event. You should refrain from selling any products which would offend children or which would otherwise not fit the format of this type of function. You are responsible for controlling your employees, and all vendors must conduct themselves in a courteous and polite manner. Our image is important to us, and by following these simple procedures, you will be benefited.
10. Clean-Up. All vending materials must be removed from the park no later than the Monday after the festival at noon. You are responsible for removing all debris and cooking materials (coals, etc.) from the site.
11. Security. The Caribe Arts Fest will provide security beginning Friday evening and continuing, overnight, on Friday and Saturday. While such security is provided, the Caribe Arts Fest and the North Miami CRA., shall not be responsible for any stolen, lost, or damaged items of equipment or personal belongings. You shall be solely responsible for the protection and safeguarding of valuables and release the Caribe Arts Fest and the American Arts Initiatives, Inc., from any losses or damage to your property. Please handle your affairs as you deem appropriate with respect to protecting your equipment and belongings. No overnight camping at the Festival is allowed.
12. State Laws. You are responsible for paying all appropriate sales tax with respect to the sale of goods and for procuring all permits and documentation as may be required by local and state government to operate within the state of Florida. Temporary three day licenses will be available for purchase on site through the State of Florida.
13. General Provisions. All vending fees are nonrefundable. Your payment of the entry fee constitutes your right to participate at the Festival. Should any entry fees not clear our account or not be paid in full, you have no right to participate at the event. The American Arts Initiatives, Inc., will not return any vendor fees for any reason.
14. Vendor Passes. Vendor wristbands can be picked up the day of loading for each day of the event. Wristbands are only good for one day; the Festival reserves the right to limit wristbands to a reasonable quantity based upon your entrance fee. Please insure that all employees wear the appropriate wristbands at all times during the Festival event. Due to the fact that this event takes place in downtown Miami, parking is at a premium and you will be responsible for your own parking arrangements.
15. Entry. You may enter the park by vehicle at the east and west entry gates, but all traffic must end 30 minutes prior to our opening times. Individuals may enter the gate, by foot, at the north entry date during the event. No vendor will be allowed to move their vehicles after the event until we are given permission from the City.
Payment should be made via Money Order.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service