Teams will be submitted via a separate form.
REMEMBER, submit GPA's on a 4.0 scale (if you have weighted grades, such as a 5.0 for AP classes, they will need to be readjusted down for ALL weighted classes). Report GPA's to 3 decimal points...ie 3.890.
1. Athletes must have a minimum GPA of 3.500 and finish in the top half of the field at the final meet to be considered.
2. * NO NINTH GRADERS* *NO 9th GRADERS* *NO FRESHMAN *
3. Awards shall be given to the top 30 qualifiers in all divisions.
4. Any athlete with a GPA of 3.800 and finishing in the top half of the field will automatically receive an award, even if they are ranked lower than 30th.
5. All athletes with a 4.0 will receive an award, all athletes with a 3.5 are eligible to apply, but only the top 30 GPAs will be accepted.
Awards will be available at the MITCA Cross Country Clinic.
If you have multiple athletes eligible for this honor, you will need to complete the form again for EACH eligible athlete.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is necessary to help the committee properly sort all of the applicants.
For questions, contact AAS Coordinator, Asa Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org