Entry form for OMOKOROA 2021 - A Men's Pairs & Women's Pairs tournament. (Not mixed pairs)
Omokoroa Golf Club 17-19 February 2021
An Omokoroa Golf Club and NZVGA event.
Wednesday 17 - Friday 19 February 2021
Wednesday 17 - Friday 19 February 2021
Three Day pairs Tournament - Men's pairs and Womens Pairs Divisions.
Following hard on the heels of an outstanding November Tournament the Vet’s Group of Omokoroa Golf Club invite you to enjoy a challenge with a difference on one of the prettiest and most picturesque golf courses in New Zealand.
Early entry for this popular tournament is recommended. It has been over-subscribed in recent years.
ENTRY FEE $90.00 Per Pair
Open to Veteran Golfers 50 Years +
(Max Hcp. Index Men 35.4 - Women 40.4)
Please submit entries and payment by Wednesday 3rd February 2021.
Inquiries to: Scott Gwynne - 02102242799, email –
Format of Play
Day 1 - Four Ball Best Ball (net)
Day 2 – Ambrose (3/8 combined handicap)
Day 3 – Foursomes (1/2 combined handicap)
Further conditions of entry are displayed at the end of the form.
Entry forms must be completed in full and returned with entry fee + parking site fees, if applicable, enclosed to ensure site booked.
THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOT A MIXED PAIRS EVENT
If at all possible please find your own partner, however if you are unable to do that you may enter just your details into Player details 1, and we will endeavor to find you a partner. Please DO NOT make a payment until a partner has been confirmed.
Male or Female Pair
Player 1 - First name
Player 1 - Surname
Player 1 - 7 digit ID
Player 1 - Mobile number
Player 2 - First Name
If you need a playing partner please enter Male or Female partner required, in this field. Remember this is not a mixed tournament.
Player 2 - Surname
Player 2 - 7 digit index
Player 2 - Mobile number
No of nights of overnight parking.
Self Contained/self supporting Vans and Mobil Home sites available $10 per nights. Motor home sites should be paid with the entry form or at registration. You will be given a label to display in your motor front window at registration.
Registration of Vehicle if staying overnight.
Limited number of carts available.
Please book directly with Omokoroa Golf Club Office. (07 548 0384)
Please calculate your total entry fee? Enter the amount excluding the $ sign.
Entries are to be paid into Omokoroa Golf Club Inc bank account: 03 1355 0508772 03, Reference: Name and Member ID and Vets 3 Day
Conditions of Entry and Conditions of Play
Conditions of Play -
(1) Open to veteran golfers 50+ who are financial 18-hole members of a NZGA affiliated golf club
(2) The new World handicaps will be used so handicaps may change each day of the tournament.
(3) Entries close on 3rd February 2021, or earlier if the field is full. Late entries at the Tournaments Secretary's discretion.
(4) The rules of the Tournament shall be those of "The Royal and Ancient Golf club of St Andrews" except as varied by the Local Rules of the Omokoroa Golf Club Inc.
(5) Your date of entry will be the date the Tournament Organiser has received BOTH your entry form and your entry fee for both team members.
(6) Entry may be refused by the Tournament Committee without being required to give a reason.
(7) Entry fee refunded in full if notice of withdrawal from event is received before close of entries.
(8) The Tournament Committee reserves the right to change the program either before or during the Tournament.
(9) Any protests must be lodged in writing to the Tournament Controller within 30 minutes of completion of the round.
(10) Decisions of the Tournament Controller shall be final.
(11) Players must abide by any Covid 19 Restrictions in force at the time of the tournament.
NZVGA mailing list
Please add me to the NZVGA National list of players so that I receive regular emails about events.
By completing the entry form, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of the tournament. A copy of your entry form is automatically emailed back to you when it is submitted.
Any further comments/requests
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service