Pyrmont Cares Furniture Request Form (Agency use only)
If you have any questions please contact
and we will get back to you shortly.
• We deliver on Wednesday between 9:00am-12:00pm to homes in the municipality of City of Sydney suburbs and some adjoining parts of the Inner West Council area.
• We aim to fill requests in the order received and provide what items we have in stock at that time.
• We will deliver to the ground floor or to a floor with lift access. PCI takes no responsibility for the condition, safety, or operability of any furniture or whitegoods. PCI’s liability is limited to the exchange of an item.
• Refurbished mattresses and bed bases are delivered at cost, invoiced to the Agency for payment before delivery.
• By submitting this form, the Support Worker and their Client accept the conditions of service above.
Organisation Suburb and Postcode
Support Worker Name
Support Worker Email Address
Support Worker Office Phone
Support Worker Mobile Phone
Has the client recently moved in and is badly in need of furniture?
Client Street Address
Suburbs not listed here are outside our delivery area
For the next item, note that if the client has no phone, the case worker must be present for the delivery.
If the client has both home phone and mobile, a response like '9876 5432 or 0432 123 456' is OK
Client Phone (or 'None')
If more than 1 of an item required, please use Other field to describe number needed
2 seat sofa
3 seat sofa
2 or 3 seat sofa
Pair of armchairs
Medium size coffee table
Large coffee table
Medium size shelves
Dining room items
Please indicate number of chairs required in the Other field. If chairs are requested but no number is indicated then 2, 4 or 6 chairs will be supplied to go with a small, medium or large dining table.
Small dining table
Medium dining table
Large dining table
If necessary, please use the Other field to indicate how many of an item are needed. Mattresses and bed bases will be invoiced, and must be paid for before delivery.
Pair of bedside tables
Pair of small drawers
Pair of bedside lamps
Medium size drawers
Large chest of drawers
Single mattress (Cost to agency $112.20)
Single bed base (Cost to agency $106.70)
Double mattress (Cost to agency $122.00)
Double bed base (Cost to agency $122.00)
Mattresses and Bed Bases must be paid for before delivery. If you are ordering these items you must provide the email address to which the invoice will be sent in the field below.
Email address to which invoices for mattresses and bed bases should be sent (if applicable)
Small kitchen items
Benchtop convection oven
Limited availability items
Fridge with freezer
Lift and Stairs
Please note that Pyrmont Cares volunteers are not permitted to carry goods up stairs, which for this purpose we consider to be a set of of more than four steps.
No lifts or stairs needed to access home.
Lift to home avoids use of stairs.
Case worker to arrange for items to be carried up stairs.
Client to arrange for items to be carried up stairs.
Information on street parking, loading bay access, narrow doorway into dwelling, limited space for fridge, any special delivery instructions or any other relevant information. For loading bay access, please note that the height of our truck is 3.1 metres.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service