We are always looking for compassionate and community-minded individuals wanting to support survivors and help break the cycle of violence. If you've ever wondered about getting involved, but are unsure about working in crisis response, please consider the following:
- On-call volunteers do not have to respond in person
- On-call volunteers have access to full time back up staff
- Our main goal is to have volunteers take initial calls for information and support, while referring to back up for responding to high risk calls
- You will be fully trained for crisis line work and be provided with on-going support for Voices staff
- There are daytime ( 8 am - 5 pm) and evening (5 pm - 8 am) shifts available
- Volunteers usually take 3-6 shifts per month, but there is no minimum requirement
If you are interested in volunteering at Voices Against Violence in Plymouth, New Hampshire please complete the form below. The information provided will help us find the most satisfying and appropriate volunteer opportunity for you.