Details of all events at http://faithandscience.hku.hk/events/workshops/the-future-of-business-1.html
Session 2: The Technology of Buying and SellingDate: 19th January 2019Speaker: Erwin HUANG, Hong Kong University of Science and TechnologyRespondent: Prof Paul CHEUNG, The University of Hong Kong
Session 3: Moving Beyond Zero ImpactDate: 16th February 2019Speaker: Dr HO Kin-Chung, Open University of Hong Kong (Formerly)Respondent: MAK CHEN Wen Ning, Environmentalist
Session 4: Technology and the Global Order of BusinessDate: 16th March 2019Speaker: Dr Peter LIU, Human DynamicRespondent: Tse FUNG WONG, EdFuture
Session 5: Un-commodifying the WorldDate: 27th April 2019Speaker: Dr LEUNG Wing Tai, Lumina CollegeRespondent: Dr Mike BROWNNUTT, The University of Hong Kong
All sessions will run from 09:30 until 12:30.
Prior to each session, participants will be provided with preparatory readings.Each session will include a main talk and a response, each given by experts in the field, followed by times for discussion and engagement with the issues raised.All participants are invited to (optionally) join the speakers after each session for lunch.
Participants are strongly encouraged to attend all five sessions. Registration deadline for the first session is Wednesday 5th December.
Those joining for lunch are asked to contribute $50 towards the meal. Participants can register for lunch on the day.
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. Provision of personal data is necessary for processing and follow up on the request/enquiry submitted by you.
2. The information collected from you will be used for the purposes of:- authenticating your eligibility to use the resources and services of Lumina college and FaSCoRe- processing your request- answering your enquiry- promoting our activities- preparing statistics
3. The submission of personal data is voluntary. However, insufficient personal data may prevent Lumina college and FaSCoRe from providing a required service or answering an enquiry.
4. It is possible that any information submitted electronically could be observed by a third party in transit. Lumina College and FaSCoRe shall not be liable for any loss or damage to you as a result of this.
5. Information we collect about you is strictly confidential. Data may be provided to Lumina College and FaSCoRe for lawful purposes directly related to the functions and activities of Lumina College and FaSCoRe. We will not disclose any personal information provided by you to any external bodies or organisations unless you have been consulted or we are required to do so by law.
6. Information submitted to Lumina College and FaSCoRe may be kept for a maximum period of 12 months unless otherwise specified.
7. You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by Lumina College and FaSCoRe. We may charge you an administration fee for accessing the information.
8. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.