Farmer Transition Grant Application
We've invited you to fill out a form:
FARMER TRANSITION GRANT APPLICATION
The Kiss the Ground (KTG) Farmland Fund was created to inspire, educate, and equip both current and future generations of regenerative farmers, ranchers, and educators by providing scholarships to subsidise training in the field of regenerative agriculture as well as to gather data and give feedback on baseline soil health information on the farmland they manage. The program is funded by a combination of corporate and individual donations, grants, and collaborations between local farms and restaurants. Anyone can apply anytime through our online rolling application. Applicants will be notified one (1) month from the time of submission.
Regrarians Ltd. is the world's leading farm planning organisation, which since 1993 has worked with and trained tens of 1000's of people on many thousands of projects in over 80 countries. Regrarians has worked closely with Kiss The Ground since its inception.
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS MAY RECEIVE
1. Full access to a Regrarians Ltd. 'Planner' Membership and the 'REX® Online Farm Planning Program' and other programs and materials it provides.
2. Baseline soil testing within the first year of taking the training course. Producers have the opportunity for a follow up test 3-5 years after their initial soil test. (see our Selected Testing Protocols on the KTG website)
3. One-on-one mentorship with Darren J. Doherty, CPAg (AIA) and Georgi Pavlov of Regrarians Ltd. and the Kiss The Ground Farmland Program mentorship team
4. Biannual group webinars with the Farmland Program Community
5. Access to online Farmland Program Community and lifetime access to the the Regrarians® Workplace
ELIGIBILITY: (Must be 18 years of age or older to apply*)
1) Beginning Farmers or Ranchers
2) Student/Intern/Young Farmer/Rancher
3) Military Veteran Farmers and Ranchers
4) Educators/Influencers (Institution, Agency, NGO, Ag Consultants, and others)
5) The on-farm operations must be within the 50 states of the United States of America (USA)
Officers, Directors, employees and major donors of Kiss The Ground and scholarship selection committee members of this Scholarship Committee, and their respective family members are not eligible for this Scholarship program.
FARMER TRANSITION GRANT REQUIREMENTS
In order to participate, recipient producers must be 18 years of age or older, actively managing on-farm operations, ready to trial and implement regenerative agricultural principles, and have access to their land for at least 5 years. There is a USD$100 fee to participate in the course which goes directly back into funding more farmer scholarships. Lastly, any recipient farmers must allow and be present for soil health testing (reports shared with the farmer) and for Kiss The Ground/Regrarians Ltd. to maintain results within our database associated with GPS waypoints of fields tested (no contact information will be provided).
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Kiss The Ground and Regrarians Ltd. admits students of any race, colour, gender and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students. We do not discriminate on the basis of colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and other administered programs.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service