Freyberg Community School vision and mission statements
We are currently in the process of updating our school vision and mission statements, and we would like your input.
Our vision needs to guide us, and be simple, aspirational, relevant, and long term.
Our mission needs to explain what we do, who we do it for, and how we do it.
- Our current vision is -
'To be an agent and provider of lifelong learning, primarily for the children attending the school but also for the community at large.'
- Our current mission statement is -
1. To promote an active partnership with the community in providing educational, cultural, recreational and social learning opportunities.
2. To ensure the day school remains the hub around which the community school continues to develop.
3. To provide a friendly, positive, supportive, caring environment, that encourages the involvement of caregivers. 4. To recognise and respect the rights of both children and adults.
5. To encourage and guide children in taking responsibility for their own actions.
6. To enhance learning outcomes by providing a broad curriculum with a particular focus on literacy and numeracy in the first 4 years of school.
We would love to hear your thoughts on what you see as the future of our school and our children - what will success look like for us in the future? How can we improve the lives of our students and our community?
If you would like to have your say, please complete our survey by Friday the 6th of August.
As a parent, whānau member or member of our community, what do you want your children to achieve during their time at Freyberg Community School?
As a parent, whānau member or member of our community, how do you want your children to feel during their time at Freyberg Community School?
As a parent, whānau member or member of our community, what do you want your children to understand during their time at Freyberg Community School? What learning do you believe is too important to be 'left to chance?'
When your child moves on to intermediate school, how will you know that Freyberg has been a successful place for them to have spent their primary school years? What are your aspirations for them when they have reached the end of Year 6?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Freyberg Community School.