IDEA's Amplify Innovation Student Showcase 2020 Application
Thank you for applying to participate in the all new Amplify Innovation Student Showcase brought to you by Illinois Digital Educators Alliance (IDEA)!
Before you get started, please be sure to have the following information with you to complete the application process:
· District Information (Superintendent Name, District Address)
· School Information (Principal Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number)
· Lead Teacher (Name, Title, Email, Phone)
· Demonstration Title and Brief Description of Project
· The State Senator and State Representative for your School
· Name of your Local Media Outlet and Education Reporter Email Address
Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 6, 2020.
All demonstrations are scheduled to take place from 9:00am-11:00am (morning session) OR 1:15pm-3:15pm (afternoon session) on Tuesday, May 12, 2020. You are also invited to join us between sessions for an Innovation assembly. This assembly will allow all attendees to hear from legislators and young innovators like themselves who will inspire the students with what they have learned in the classroom and how they utilize that to influence change outside the classroom. Here's a brief schedule of the days events:
· Morning Session (9:00am-11:00am)
· Box Lunch Provided (11:00am-11:30am)
· Innovation Assembly @ Howlett Auditorium (11:45am-12:30pm)
· Afternoon Session (1:15pm-3:15pm)
Note: Each Application must include a brief description of your demonstration (50 WORDS OR LESS). The description should include how the transformational power of technology enables your students to achieve the outcomes of Illinois Learning Standards and should also describe how technology has transformed the learning environment in your classroom. This text will be included in the 2020 Program Booklet, if your application is accepted.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Illinois Computing Educators.