AACS Professional Development Panel Publishing Opportunities for Applied Research
Date: July 9th, 2020
Time: 4 pm Eastern Standard Time
Duration: 75 minutes
Place: Zoom. Link will be provided upon completion of this form
Description: Practitioners and academicians alike will benefit from this panel discussion with chief editors of four peer-reviewed journals that publish applied research. Aside from providing a description of the types of articles appropriate for each journal, editors will share tips on how to move your research from execution to published work. Presenters are:
- Bruce Friesen, Journal of Applied Social Science (
- Brian Gran, Societies Without Borders journal (
- George Julnes, American Journal of Evaluation (
- Linda Treiber, Journal of Public and Professional Sociology (
About this form:
- You must complete all of the required questions in section 1.
- Section 2 is optional, but highly recommended. This zoomed pre-conference session will be recorded and uploaded to the AACS2020 page. Only current members can view the embedded video
- zoom password and access information will be provided upon submission
- questions with an asterisk are required
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Hawaii.