Board Meeting Public Comment Form
• PLEASE NOTE: This form, including any street address, phone number, or email address provided, is a public record open to public viewing pursuant to North Carolina public records law.
• This information will be used for the meeting minutes and may be used for Board follow-up.
• You are requested to restrict your comments to the topic listed on the form. Comments are limited to no more than two minutes per speaker. Minutes may not be yielded to another individual.
• All public comments are subject to ECA’s rules of decorum. The use of profanity, personal attacks, insults, or hate speech will result in the immediate cessation of the speaker’s time.
• It is a violation of law to discuss personnel and private matters in a public meeting. It is also a violation of law to make slanderous remarks or to cast false accusations in a public meeting.
street address, city, state, and zip code
(phone or email address)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Excelsior Classical Academy CFA.
Terms of Service