What could have helped?
PLEASE ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU ARE ABLE TO, BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TO ANSWER THEM ALL.
YOU CAN USE THIS QUESTIONNAIRE AND PRESS SEND OR SIMPLY EMAIL YOUR RESPONSE TO
WITH THE SUBJECT ‘ANSWERS’. YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUESTIONNAIRE. YOU CAN WITHDRAW YOUR RESPONSES AT ANY TIME.
1. Were you under 20 at the time? If so, and if you are willing, please say what age you were.
2. At the time, were you aware of any pressure or coercion affecting you?
a. If yes, were you aware of all the factors or people involved, or only some?
b. If you weren't aware at the time, when did you become aware, and what helped you realise?
c. At the time, is there anything that might have helped you realise you were being pressurised?
3. Are there any questions you could have been asked that would have been helpful either for you or to alert staff?
4. Looking back, who or what put you under pressure or coerced you?
5. What support could you have been offered that would have helped you in your circumstances? (e.g. someone talking to the coercers with you, safe accommodation, financial and practical support, legal advice, advocacy...)
6. What advice or feedback would you give to clinic staff or GPs talking to women who may be facing pressure or coercion?
7. Is there anything you would like to add?
ANY INFORMATION USED WILL BE ANONYMISED. YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE. THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED WILL BE USED FOR EDUCATION AND TRAINING PURPOSES, OR OTHERWISE, TO HELP INFORM OTHERS ABOUT HOW WE CAN PREVENT WOMEN AND GIRLS BEING SUBJECTED TO PRESSURE OR COERCION, AND TO HELP PROTECT AND SUPPORT THOSE BEING PRESSURISED OR COERCED
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service